Re: [討論] 入籍美國宣誓詞消失

看板HatePolitics作者時間8年前 (2016/06/14 19:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《solsol (亂風)》之銘言: : 入籍美國宣誓詞 :   I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and : abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, : or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; : that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States : of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true : faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the : United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant : service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; : that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when : required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any : mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God. :   參考譯文: :   我宣誓:我完全徹底斷絕並徹底放棄對我迄今為止所隸屬或作為其公民的 : 任何外國王子、當權者、國家或君主的效忠和忠誠; : 我將支持和捍衛美利堅合眾國憲法和法律,反對國內外一切敵人; : 我將信念堅定,忠誠不渝;我將根據法律要求為美國拿起武器; : 我將根據法律要求在美國武裝部隊中執行非作戰服務; : 我將根據法律要求,在文職政府領導下從事對國傢具有重要性的工作。 : 我自願承擔這一義務,毫無保留,決不逃避。幫助我吧,上帝! : --------------------- 這誓言可以各自表述阿 加入之後 把美國總統殺了 然後說 「我曾宣誓 反對國內外一切敵人 現在 我就是在消除國家內部的敵人」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 182.235.220.205 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/HatePolitics/M.1465904372.A.0F5.html
文章代碼(AID): #1NN-pq3r (HatePolitics)
文章代碼(AID): #1NN-pq3r (HatePolitics)