Joanna wang-I Love You

看板JoannaWang作者 (兒歌)時間16年前 (2008/02/29 00:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
詞/曲:陶喆 I love you, say we're together baby, you and me... I can only give my life and show you all I am in the breath I breathe I will promise you my heart,and give you all you need if you takes some time If you tell me you don't need me anymore,that our love won't last forever I will ask you for a chance to try again to make our life a little better,ooh.. I love you, say we're together baby, say we're together... I need you, I need you forever baby, you and me You say you hardly know exactly who I am so hard to understand I knew right from the start, the way I felt inside, if you read my mind If you tell me you don't need me anymore,that our love won't last forever I will ask you for a chance to try again to make our life a little better,ooh.. I love you, say we're together baby,say we're together ,oh I need you, I need you forever baby,you and me Remember when you used to hold me,remember when you make me cry You said you loved me,oh,you did,yes you did I love you,say we're together baby,say we're together,oh I need you,I need you forever baby, you and me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.68.41
文章代碼(AID): #17njn7Fi (JoannaWang)
文章代碼(AID): #17njn7Fi (JoannaWang)