Re: [外電] Stoudemire says 'stay tuned'

看板Knicks作者 (lest83)時間12年前 (2012/03/01 01:03), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《cty (cty)》之銘言: : http://tinyurl.com/82eu3ho : Amar’e Stoudemire said the NBA lockout inactivity is the reason for his : subpar first half of the season but he declared Tuesday he’ll have a big : second half and can regain his explosiveness. : “Stay tuned,” Stoudemire said after Knicks practice Tuesday. “Stay tuned.” : 阿罵說封館是造成他表現不佳的原因,他宣示下半季將找回大家熟悉的阿罵 : 週二練習完,阿罵:"大家等著瞧" : Stoudemire is averaging 17.5 points per game, which would be his lowest in a : full season since his rookie year. Last season he posted 25.3 points per game : and shot 50 percent from the floor. This season he’s at 45 percent. : 25.3分->17.5分, FG:50%>45% 本季新低自從秀年 : “It’s the lockout, man,” Stoudemire said. “The lockout really, it was to : my favor to the point I had time to heal [my back]. But I didn’t have time : to play basketball. I didn’t do any basketball at all. I played one game, : that was in Miami, that charity game. That was the only time I played : full-court basketball. The whole offseason was no up and down for me until I : got here and played for training camp.” : "這都是封館害的啦!大哥~" 阿罵說. "封館讓我有時間治療背傷,但卻讓我碰不到籃球, : 整個暑假我只參加了一場慈善比賽 : Stoudemire said the problem is not fatigue or conditioning-related. : 阿罵說:"疲勞和訓練不是主要問題" : “It’s rhythm,” he said. “Whenever you’re away from the game for six : months or so, that’s the longest I’ve ever been away from the game of : basketball, as far as going up and down and playing. It was definitely a : rhythm thing. Now I feel great.” : "是節奏" 阿罵說:"六個月沒打球是他經歷最長時間,這一定是節奏的關係,現在, : 我感覺很棒。" : He added, “Every second half of the year, I’ve got a tendency to turn it : up. Because you know how important it is after the All-Star break. Getting : that momentum going into the postseason is always very, very key. You want to : be playing at your best going into the postseason. It’s going to be an : incredible second half of the year for me.” : 阿罵補充:"每個下半季都會是他的轉捩點,因為你會想用最佳的狀態進入季後賽, : 我會有一個驚奇的下半季" 幫補充一些 Over the past two months, Stoudemire has shed 10 pounds, to 250, as he works his way toward 245, his playing weight last season. 阿罵在這幾個月又減了10磅 距離他上賽季的245磅 只剩5磅了!!他現在是250磅 Asked if he could regain his explosiveness, Stoudemire said — with a tone that sounded more like a warning — “Stay tuned, stay tuned.” 當問起他是否會恢復他以前的爆發力 阿罵神秘的回答說"敬請期待!" 阿罵為什麼開季會增重的原因是為了治療上賽季受傷的背傷 再補一下其他則 Knicks center Chandler bothered by sore wrist 拳王的手腕還是很痛阿... 噢還有阿罵也談到他會改善他抓籃板的問題 心得:阿罵要說到做到阿!!!!!!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.171.112

03/01 01:04, , 1F
阿罵: 我 要 爆 炸 了 接招吧~~
03/01 01:04, 1F

03/01 01:25, , 2F
爆炸了爆炸了!!!!!阿罵要多搶籃板不然拳王好可憐...
03/01 01:25, 2F

03/01 05:31, , 3F
Melo:我們會成為防守雄獅
03/01 05:31, 3F

03/01 11:16, , 4F
結果Amare上半場...1板XD
03/01 11:16, 4F