[外電] 新聞兩則

看板LaClippers作者 (奶茶)時間11年前 (2013/08/16 10:38), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Griffin Ready To Share Closer Duties With Paul http://0rz.tw/08u8M BG已經準備好跟CP3分擔一些責任 Blake Griffin is ready to split the Los Angeles Clippers’ closing duties with Chris Paul. BG3已經準備好要幫CP3分擔一些快艇的責任 "[Paul] has a huge role on this team," Griffin said. "He's been the guy who has closed out a lot of games late for us. BG說:Paul在這個隊是一位很重要的人,他幫我們很多在比賽的最後收尾 "But in my mind, this is the year I need to step into that role and really help him shoulder that load. I'll be right there with him at the end of games, being the guy that he can always count on." 在我心中,今年我應該要站出來幫他負擔一些責任,我會在場上跟他一起努力到比賽結束, 就像他之前怎麼幫這個隊的人 Griffin is working on his midrange shot, an area where he converted just 34 percent of his attempts last season. BG現在正在練他的中距離,他去年的中距離只有34%的命中率 "To be honest, I'm more excited about this upcoming season than I've ever been," Griffin said. "My workouts with [shooting coach] Bob Thate and our coaches have been geared around figuring out how I'm going to be used this season. BG說:老實說,我從來沒有比現在還想要比賽,我現在在跟我的跳投教練練習 "I'm doing a lot of stuff at the elbow, a lot of shooting. One of the things [new coach Doc Rivers] said to me was, 'I don't want you to be afraid to go 0-for-15.' In other words, just have the mindset of a shooter. And with the work I've done this summer, I'm starting to get that confidence and think like a shooter." 我現在在加強訓練我的手肘,很多的跳投,Rivers對我說,我希望你不要怕一球都沒進, 放輕鬆,我在這個暑假,我把我想成我是一個射手 Clippers Waiting To Sign Lamar Odom http://0rz.tw/LZbC7 快艇等著簽Lamar Odom Doc Rivers was given rave reviews about Lamar Odom and the Los Angeles Clippers are now patiently waiting to sign him, according to a source. Doc Rivers正在審閱簽回Odom的這件事, Rivers received reviews about Odom's locker room presence, including talking to Vinny Del Negro. Rivers收到一些Odom在休息室的表現的消息,包括從Del Negro的消息 Antawn Jamison was led to believe he was signing with the Clippers, but he was told on Thursday that the team prefers to sign Odom. Antawn Jamison本來會跟快艇簽,可是星期四他收到快艇比較希望跟Odom簽的消息 Odom played for the Clippers last season. Odom去年是在快艇 其實我早上在整理快艇的Roaster的時候,有發現Odom的名字還在Roster上面 表示Odom應該會留下來 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.253.58.167

08/16 11:28, , 1F
Odom~~
08/16 11:28, 1F

08/16 14:58, , 2F
Odom好用啊
08/16 14:58, 2F

08/16 15:28, , 3F
留下來也滿爽的
08/16 15:28, 3F

08/26 16:12, , 4F
Odom最近負面消息好多@@ 感覺快GG了 ...
08/26 16:12, 4F