Re: [舊聞]HENIN2003澳網第一次擊敗戴姐

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (~銀白冰冷的月光~)時間20年前 (2003/10/21 23:11), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《okk (金馬影展片單開出來了)》之銘言: : 我想這場比賽給他很大信心 : 2002蘇黎世跟戴姐還發生口水戰 我好想知道這件事的始末喔~ 我也蠻欣賞Henin的啦 不過,我是Davenport的球迷!----------------------光速逃跑 : 而且這場HENIN還半路抽筋 : 艱困獲勝 : 以下是新聞 : ================================================== : Henin-Hardenne limps into quarter-finals : Sunday, 19 January, 2003 : by Barry Levinson : Last updated at 7.30pm AEST : Belgian No.5 seed Justine Henin-Hardenne has limped into the quarter-finals of : the 2003 Australian Open in dramatic style, beating American No.9 seed : Lindsay Davenport 7-5, 5-7, 9-7 in a thrilling fourth-round encounter on Rod : Laver Arena. : Henin-Hardenne was forced to call for the trainer twice in the final set, at : one stage looking like she would struggle to continue. : After Davenport raced out to a 4-1 lead, the Belgian had treatment for : blisters on her feet. And with fresh strapping applied, she was able to turn : the tables and draw level at 4-4. : But with the scores locked at 7-7, Henin-Hardenne fell to the ground in agony : immediately after her first serve, clutching her left thigh. She received : treatment for cramping for several minutes before returning to the court with : restricted mobility. : Davenport had a break point at 30-40 but could not convert and Henin-Hardenne : bravely held on to go up 8-7. : The Belgian then raced away to a 0-40 lead on Davenport's serve in the next : game, earning three match-points, only for the big American to take the score : back to 30-40 with a forehand winner and an ace. : However, just when it looked as though Davenport was ready to climb her way : back to level terms once again, Henin-Hardenne was able to produce her own : forehand winner to secure a remarkable victory. : A philosophical Davenport said the match, which lasted three hours and 13 : minutes, was the longest and most dramatic of her career. : "There were so many twists and turns to the match, so many times where the : momentum would just go up and down," she said. : "I've never had someone start to cramp and fall over. I never thought that I : would ever be more fresh after a three-hour match than my opponent, ever in : my life," she laughed. : "In a match like that at the end it comes down to a few points. It could have : gone my way, but it didn't, it went her way today." : Henin-Hardenne was still in considerable pain an hour after the match had : been completed but was hoping for a significant improvement on Monday. : She has until Tuesday to prove her fitness ahead of her quarter-final clash : with unseeded Spaniard Virginia Ruano Pascual, but at this stage has no plans : to withdraw from the tournament. : "I hope it's just cramp," the Belgian said, unsure of the extent of the : injury to her thigh. "But I feel very tight and very tired. I'll have to see : and check with the trainers later today and more tomorrow (about) how it's : going to be. : "But I'm playing in two days, so I'm pretty confident." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.243.140 ※ 編輯: DAWC 來自: 140.112.243.140 (10/21 23:19)

推 61.64.102.168 10/22, , 1F
推光速:p 不過其實我也很喜歡戴姐耶…XD
推 61.64.102.168 10/22, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #_bKoihf (NED-BEL-LUX)
文章代碼(AID): #_bKoihf (NED-BEL-LUX)