[曲解] Come Again by John Dowland

看板NTUMC作者 (葉)時間14年前 (2010/04/14 03:03), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
悲歌是文藝復興作曲家道蘭(John Dowland)最為後世津津樂道的代表作。他的「Seven tears, Come again, In darkness let me dwell」,即使在十八、九世紀巴洛克音樂 勢微的年代,都依然為人傳唱不已。道蘭自己是魯特琴大師,因此他創作的作品主要以 魯特琴獨奏為主,如今保存下來的有多達七冊之多的魯特琴作品,另外還有許多由魯特 琴伴奏的聲樂作品,以及由維奧爾琴樂團和魯特琴合奏的作品。英國詩人邦菲爾德就稱 道蘭是「被天堂一指點中而讓人間銷魂的魯特琴」。 這個作品為道蘭出版的First Book of Songes or Ayres中的一首,是為了獨唱、魯特琴 、或是小型合唱團(SATB)所寫的歌,一首典型的道蘭苦中帶甜風格的歌。雖然如歌名顯示 這首歌應是勸人及時行樂、讚頌青春與生命的喜悅、鼓勵聽者盡其所能開創自我,它也像 道蘭其他歌曲(如他的Fortune my Foe)一樣充滿憂鬱、悲傷的色彩。 它最廣受歡迎的部分便是它可親的旋律,以及每一段歌詞中倒數第二行上行四個詞的美妙 堆疊。在第一段歌詞中,歌者催促他的愛人與他重逢、一起分享愛的喜悅,"to see, to hear, to touch, to kiss, to die, ";第二段則唱出他的悲傷,"I sit, I sigh, I weep, I faint, I die, "。這兩段歌詞尤其表現出與樂句間的美妙契合。最後,"By sighs and tears more hot than are thy shafts",他宣示沒有任何事物可以動搖她的 心,"Do tempt while she for triumphs laughs"。 歌詞 Come again! sweet love doth now invite Thy graces that refrain To do me due delight, To see, to hear, to touch, to kiss, to die, With thee again in sweetest sympathy. Come again! that I may cease to mourn Through thy unkind disdain; For now left and forlorn I sit, I sigh, I weep, I faint, I die In deadly pain and endless misery. All the day the sun that lends me shine By frowns doth cause me pine And feeds me with delay; Her smiles, my springs that makes my joy to grow, Her frowns the winter of my woe. All the night my sleeps are full of dreams, My eyes are full of streams. My heart takes no delight To see the fruits and joys that some do find And mark the stormes are me assign'd. But alas, my faith is ever true, Yet will she never rue Nor yield me any grace; Her Eyes of fire, her heart of flint is made, Whom tears nor truth may once invade. Gentle Love, draw forth thy wounding dart, Thou canst not pierce her heart; For I, that do approve By sighs and tears more hot than are thy shafts Do tempt while she for triumphs laughs. PS. 英翻中真是困難,總覺得無法寫得像英文那樣好~"~ 寫到都快忘記中文怎麼用了XD 如果太長請剪,或是語句不順請幫忙改,感恩~ 佩儒 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.98.49

04/14 07:10, , 1F
我每次都把Dowland看成Download....
04/14 07:10, 1F

04/14 10:21, , 2F
辛苦了>//<
04/14 10:21, 2F

04/14 20:36, , 3F
翻譯的確會無法像原意那麼優美,辛苦了!
04/14 20:36, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1BnB__v9 (NTUMC)
文章代碼(AID): #1BnB__v9 (NTUMC)