Re: Church只能說震驚

看板Nationals作者時間18年前 (2006/07/22 23:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/7 (看更多)
: Church 的機會來了! : 昨天 Alex Escobar 八局下半擊出安打在繞壘包時, : 又再度拉傷右腿的hamstring,目前暫列 day-to-day。 : Church 最近在 New Orlean 打的相當火熱,七月份OPS高達 0.983, : 現在就看 Bowden 的意願,希望 Church能抓住機會。 : 確定回來了! The Nationals have recalled Zephyrs outfielder Ryan Church, who hit .347 this month. . . . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ WASHINGTON (AP) - The Washington Nationals optioned right-handed reliever Kevin Gryboski to Triple-A New Orleans and recalled outfielder Ryan Church before Saturday's game against the Chicago Cubs. Gryboski was up in the majors for a week, making four appearances and compiling a 13.50 ERA with no decisions. He was in for 1-3 of an inning Friday night against the Cubs and allowed Aramis Ramirez's two-run homer. "I'll be back. I've just got to stay positive. I've just got to go down there and fine-tune my game," Gryboski said. "I'm not going to say I didn't have my chances." Church has had two stints in the minors this season. He hit .215 with four homers and 11 RBIs in 23 games earlier this year with the Nationals. The team needed another outfielder because Alex Escobar hurt his right hamstring while running to first on his go-ahead two-run single in Friday's 7-6 win over Chicago. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.76.207 ※ 編輯: VaROne 來自: 61.216.76.207 (07/23 00:54)
文章代碼(AID): #14maZM8a (Nationals)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14maZM8a (Nationals)