[情報] 2012 選秀小評

看板Rockies作者 (屠龍)時間12年前 (2012/06/16 05:14), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
(from Baseball Porspect Nation) Colorado Rockies The Rockies managed to snag some excellent value in this draft. Much like Stryker Trahan, I’m a big fan of outfielder David Dahl, the club’s top pick. I think the questions over his speed and power are overblown and I think the hitting ability and style of play can carry him to big things. Backing that pick up with Radford right-hander Eddie Butler in the supplemental round is a good grab. Butler has shown a fastball as high as 96-97 mph at times and while he was really inconsistent this spring, when he was good, he was damn good. If the Rockies developmental staff can coax some consistency out of him, he has a chance to be a mid-rotation starter or dynamic late inning reliever. The second and third rounds could be a boon for the Rockies. Third rounder Tom Murphy was much higher on my personal draft board and I think he could end up being one of the top catchers in this draft class. Outfielder Max White and right-hander Ryan Warner are classic projectable high school kids that if signed will provide some nice upside to the lower levels of the system. Right-handed reliever Seth Willoughby and right-handed starter TJ Oakes don’ t offer a ton of upside, but both could move quickly and provide big league value. Willoughby has some setup potential with a fastball that peaks at 95 and a filthy cutter. Oakes is an adept pitcher with the ability to manipulate the baseball and adjust speeds on his three-pitch mix. His bump in velocity into the low-90s helps him project at the back of a rotation. Eighth rounder Derek Jones has an interesting bat that some teams liked more than others. He shows some feel for hitting and enough power to project for 15-20 home runs annually. As a left-handed hitter with little defensive value, Jones best profiles as a bench bat. Two more high school pitchers could give plenty of raw upside to this draft class. Ninth rounder Zach Jemiola and 20th rounder Anthony Seise are both projectable young arms that could evolve into very interesting prospects. Jemiola has flashed mid-90s heat at times but dipped always the way down to the upper-80s earlier this spring. Seise has shown a variety of positive traits, including flashes of three pitches and a long, lean body with plenty of projection. -- 先放著,有空再翻一下囉 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.71.191

06/16 05:14, , 1F
目前為止的簽約都滿順利的
06/16 05:14, 1F

06/16 06:17, , 2F
Eddie Butler年紀輕輕96-97mph 哇屋~@@!ROX終於簽下右投
06/16 06:17, 2F

06/16 06:18, , 3F
可以好好栽培他練sinker嗎?栽培下一隻Uball為目標 >0<
06/16 06:18, 3F

06/16 06:20, , 4F
打者無感 只想要Arenado和Rasario成熟就足夠了~
06/16 06:20, 4F