Novak 哈雷冠軍賽後訪問

看板SRB-CRO作者 (溫布頓直接跳過好了)時間15年前 (2009/06/15 11:47), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/4 (看更多)
Novak Djokovic After losing to Haas in the final So what did you get out of the week in general and the match in particular? DJOKOVIC: Well, the week was great. I think I had enough matches prior to Wimbledon which is a positive thing I'm taking out of this tournament. I didn't play on the level I played these days at all today. I think I served really bad with a low percentage, gave him a lot of opportunities to get into the rally, was quite defensive. Most importantly, I think I didn't return well and that was the key. He served quite well the second serve. He made some crucial double faults in the tiebreak of the second set. I think that's why I won it because otherwise I would lose that set. Nole知道自己發球狀況非常差,回球也很不理想,第二盤搶七是因為對方發出DF, 要不然自己第二盤就打包回家了。 Is it possible that the semi-final in Madrid is still in your mind a little bit because you haven’t played your best tennis since then? (記者提問是否馬德里對豆豆的SF在你心中的創傷還在,因為從那場比賽後他就沒打好過) DJOKOVIC: Probably. That match has been really emotionally exhausting me. I think I was really empty after that match emotionswise and mentally. I’m still trying to get back and recover. But playing finals here is a good achievement, coming back from five match points down in second round and playing two quite good matches in quarter finals and semi finals. You always have to look on the bright side. Wimbledon is coming up and I hope I can be ready. Nole承認也許那場比賽影響他很深,那場比賽結束後他感到空虛。 但他也盡力回到自己的水準,這週比賽對他還是有些幫助, 從救了五個賽末點的比賽到QF,SF兩場他覺得還不錯的比賽。 溫布頓已經快開始了,他希望他自己已經做好準備。 If you had to go back and analyse the match is there anything you could have done differently today? (記者大概沒梗問繼續鬼打牆問這場比賽他可以如何打更好) DJOKOVIC: Well, as I said the return. There are many things I could have done better today to be honest. I served well in the second set from 2 all. I held my serve quite comfortably. But that was it. I didn’t make any pressure on his serve. If you play a player like Tommy Haas, who has a big serve and great touch and really aggressive game, if you don’t get the balls back into the court on return, you have nothing to look for. Nole只好繼續承認他今天什麼都做的很爛。他必須在回球上改進。 他對於Haas的發球完全沒有辦法,沒有給他壓力,這樣根本不可能贏球。 Having played five matches here – you talked about the difficulties of adjusting to grass – do you think you will go to Wimbledon feeling that you are one of the top four, five favourites? (已經變成最被看好的第四個第五個了XDDD...長江後浪推前浪啊....) DJOKOVIC: I don’t know. I'm not playing on my top level. I will try to get ready for Wimbledon. I haven’t done a great job there last year. I lost second round. So, I wouldn’t rate myself as a favourite for that tournament. Nole知道自己這週並沒有在最高檔,希望盡力備戰溫布頓。 因為去年第二輪就打包回家,他並不認為自己會是溫布頓的奪冠熱門人選。 (不錯...我們對你絕對不會期待了!!XD) 14.06.2009 --- 自己好好思考吧... 不要再讓支持你的球迷傷心了...Orz -- ╭──────╥───────────────────╮ │██████║ ╭╮╭╮ ╭ ╭╮ ╭╮ ┐┌╮┌─ │ │██████║ ││││ │ ├╯ Ψ ├┤ │││├─ │██████║ ┘┘╰╯ ╰┘ ┘┘ ╯└╯└─ Novak's Photos http://novakdjokovic.pixnet.net   ╰──────╨────────────────ψwi─╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 221.169.47.16 ※ 編輯: mayu1017 來自: 221.169.47.16 (06/15 11:47)

06/15 12:03, , 1F
感謝翻譯 非常中肯+一針見血XDDD
06/15 12:03, 1F

06/15 12:04, , 2F
Nole真的要好好思考自己的打法跟心態了
06/15 12:04, 2F

06/15 12:11, , 3F
小錯誤,是五個賽末點而非盤末點 :P
06/15 12:11, 3F
※ 編輯: mayu1017 來自: 221.169.47.16 (06/15 14:48)

06/15 14:48, , 4F
感謝指正:) 中午趕吃飯沒檢查到XDD
06/15 14:48, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1ADSHEQa (SRB-CRO)
文章代碼(AID): #1ADSHEQa (SRB-CRO)