好吧 再po點歌詞..

看板SouthPark作者 (Frankie Valli)時間21年前 (2003/01/31 00:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/9 (看更多)
我把便便先生那張專輯裡面我比較喜歡的歌po出來好了:P 有一首是kyle唱的"the lonely jew on christmas" 中文那集我有看...好像翻成佛教徒....蠻有趣的 Kyle: It's hard to be a Jew on Christmas My friends won't let me join in any games And I can't sing Christmas songs or decorate a Christmas tree Or leave water out for Rudolph 'cause there's something wrong with me My people don't believe in Jesus Christ's divinity I'm a Jew. A lonely Jew On Christmas Channukah is nice, but why is it That Santa passes over my house every year? And instead of eating ham I have to eat kosher latkes Instead of Silent Night I'm singing Hoo Hact Toh Gaveesh And what the fuck is up with lighting all these fucking candles, tell me please? I'm a Jew. A lonely Jew. I can't be merry 'Cause I'm Hebrew On Christmas. Celebrity Guest: Hey, little boy, I couldn't help but hear You're feeling left out of Christmas cheer But I've come to say that you shouldn't be sad This is the one month that you should be glad 'Cause it's nice to be a Jew on Christmas You don't have to deal with the season at all You don't have to be on your best behavior or give to charity And you don't have to go to Grandma's house with your alcoholic family Kyle: And I don't have to sit on some fake Santa's lap And have him breathe his stinky breath on me Celebrity Guest: That's right - you're a Jew. Kyle: A stylin' Jew. Kyle and Guest: It's a good time To be Hebrew On Christmas. Celebrity Guest: On Christmas. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.164.122.10
文章代碼(AID): #-ELA8Cj (SouthPark)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-ELA8Cj (SouthPark)