you were meant for me

看板TFG99JEN作者 (別想他)時間23年前 (2001/10/18 23:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
I hear the clock it's six am 早上六點 我聽見鬧鐘鈴聲 I feel so far from where I've been 感覺上 是那麼地遙遠 I Got my eggs,and my pancakes too 準備了蛋 還有鬆餅 I Got my maple syrup everything but you 還準備了楓糖和除了你以外的每一件東西 I break the yolka and make a smiley face 我打了蛋黃 做了個小笑臉 I kinda like it in my brand new place 我蠻喜歡我的全新小世界 I wipe the spots off of the mirror 我將鏡子上的污點通通擦掉 Don't leave the keys in the door 鑰匙不留在門上 I never put wet towels on the floor anymore cause 再也不把濕毛巾丟在地板上 因為... (chorus) Dreams last for so long 夢 持續了如此久 Even after you're gone 即使在你走了之後 I know (that) you love me 我知道 你愛我 And soon you (know you) will see 不久後 你會發現 you were meant for me 你曾是屬於我的 And I was meant for you 我也曾屬於你 I called my momma she was out for a walk 打了通電話給媽咪 她正出去散步 Consoled a cup of coffee but it didn't wanna talk so I 小小地問候了一下 但並不是很想聊聊 Picked up a paper it was more bad news 拿起了報紙 盡是更多的壞消息 More hearts being broken or people being used 又更多的心破碎了 更多的人被利用了 Put on my coat in the pouring rain 傾盆大雨中 將外套披上 I Saw a movie it just wasn't the same 我看了場電影 但它並不一樣 Cause it was happy or I was sad (and) 因劇中是這麼地快樂 而我是這麼地難過 It made me miss you oh so bad cause 讓我 更加地想念你 因為... (repeat chorus) I go about my business I'm doing fine 忙碌於我自己的事 但一切平安 Besides what would I say if I had you on the line 而且 就算你在電話的那一端 我該說些什麼? Same old story not much to say 老掉牙的傷心故事 並沒有那麼多可以說 Hearts are broken every day 每天 心都在破碎 I brush my teeth and put the cap back on 刷了牙 把帽子擺回去 I know you hate it when I leave the light on 我知道 你討厭我忘了關燈 I pick a book up and turn the sheets down 隨手拿了一本書 蓋上了被單 Take a deep breath and a good look around 深深地吸了一口氣 好好地望了四周一下 Put on my pjs and hop into bed 穿上了睡衣 跳上床 I'm half alive but I've been mostly dead 雖然我還留著半條命 但幾乎都快死了 I try to tell myself it'll be all right 試著告訴自己 一切都會沒事的 I shouldn't think anymore tonight cause 今晚 我不應該再去想它 因為.. (repeat chorus) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.6.31
文章代碼(AID): #xpl1_00 (TFG99JEN)
文章代碼(AID): #xpl1_00 (TFG99JEN)