[LE] Chinese <------> English

看板foreigner作者 (Kay)時間13年前 (2011/03/02 18:23), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
Hi there, I am a 25-year-old girl living in Taipei. Just graduating from graduate school this Feb., presently I do not have a job and want to use this period of time to improve my English, especially the speaking ability. My personality is positive and easygoing. I am interested in music, movie and reading. I listen to J-Rock, J-pop or British Rock (A big fan of Placebo!). I like the following movie: Star Trek XI, Infection, Shutter Island and Confession etc. Although recently I read more English textbooks than other kinds of book, I welcome the discussion of any kind of reading materials. My English ability is OK. I got a score of 93 in TOEFL iBT in 2007. I don’t have the experience of teaching Chinese. However, we can figure out together the best way for both of us to improve our interesting languages. Please contact through E-mail: theway2heaven@hotmail.com Looking forward to seeing you! Kay -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.192.19 ※ 編輯: KChan 來自: 118.166.192.19 (03/03 00:27)
文章代碼(AID): #1DRXgfQp (foreigner)
文章代碼(AID): #1DRXgfQp (foreigner)