Re: [問題] m&m's的廣告歌曲

看板music作者 (TWO month)時間18年前 (2005/12/20 16:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《gaki (Maybe。)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《lklmark (古根漢,別跑)》之銘言: : : 請問最近m&m's的廣告 : : 裡面的廣告歌名是什麼呢? : : 還是有人知道是哪個歌手唱的呢? : : 謝謝 我抓了...可是這首歌比較慢ㄝ..而且是男生的聲音?? 廣告不是女生在唱嗎? : Artist: Iron & Wine : Song: Such Great Heights : I am thinking it's a sign : That the freckles in our eyes : Are mirror images and : When we kiss they're perfectly aligned : And I have to speculate : That God himself did make us into : Corresponding shapes like puzzles pieces : From the clay : True, it may seem like a stretch : But it's thoughts like this : That catch my troubled head : When you're away, when I am missing you to death : When you were out there on the road : For several weeks of shows : And when you scan the radio : I hope this song will guide you home : They will see us waving from such great heights : "Come down now," they'll say : But everything looks perfect from far away : "Come down now," but we'll stay : I've tried my best to leave : This all on your machine : But the persistent beat : Sounded thin upon listening : That frankly will not fly : You will hear the shrillest highs : And lowest lows with the windows down : When this is guiding you home : They will see us waving from such great heights : "Come down now," they'll say : But everything looks perfect from far away : "Come down now," but we'll say... : -轉自歌詞版 -- 人因為有夢想 才會活的積極 心底最深處的夢想 也渴望有實現的一天 朝夢想邁進吧~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.57.170
文章代碼(AID): #13fy1K4c (music)
文章代碼(AID): #13fy1K4c (music)