[求譯] 英文劇本翻譯

看板Eng-Class作者 (黑色的)時間11年前 (2013/07/07 15:12), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
這是節錄一個有關遠距離戀愛的英文劇本 自己試翻了一下 但因為是劇本 必須要更口語化一點 還請版大不嫌棄的話 指教修正 感謝!!! "Bam and then there it was…that look. 就這麼一眼 完全中了 She didn’t smile, she didn’t give me any signs that she was at all interested 但看她的表情 似乎對我沒有任何好感 but there was just something about that instance that made me feel like this girl was something special. 但我卻在這個瞬間 完完全全地陷進去了" "As time went by, we grew further apart. 隨著時間拉長 原本就存在的距離也越來越遠了 I started to wonder if it was the distance, or just us. 我開始懷疑 我們之間的距離 是因為距離 還是單純只是我們變得越來越遠。 We started fighting more and more. Honestly, I can’t tell you what we fought about because I just can’t remember. (18s) 爭吵變得越來愈多 甚至我壓根都不知道我們在吵些什麼  If all people in this world were in a long distance relationship then it would make things a lot easier. There wouldn’t be couples everywhere constantly reminding you of what you’re missing. (12s) 也許 世界上所有的情侶 都是遠距離戀愛 就不用時時刻刻被提醒 你不在我身邊的事實 Each date is such a rare occasion. This makes those times that much more precious and also that much more fragile. 也許 就因為見面的時間少 每一次的約會變得 更令人珍惜 但同時也容易令人幻滅 Anything that happens in that short amount of time, good or bad, is amplified. One tiny thing can make it or break it. (19s) 一件小事 容易被無限放大 可能會很甜蜜 或著可能會搞砸所有感覺 The happiness you feel when you’re together is great but in reality, it cannot come close to making up for the sadness you feel when you’re apart. (10s) 也許 比起見面時間時的幸福 分開之後的失落感 更加深刻 Maybe in a different time, in a different place things might’ve worked out in a different way. 也許 換個時空 我們 會愛得更好 Even though I know how it turns out…I wouldn’t hesitate to fall for her again with the hope that things might turn out differently. 即便知道結果會變成這樣 回到相遇的瞬間 我仍會毫不考慮地愛上你 " 感謝版大耐心看完 還請指教 拜託了 感謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 36.231.22.166
文章代碼(AID): #1HsHJSeb (Eng-Class)
文章代碼(AID): #1HsHJSeb (Eng-Class)