Re: 邁阿密名人賽四強

看板Federer作者 (jude)時間15年前 (2009/04/04 10:07), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串4/8 (看更多)
May somebody please tell me how to type Chinese in the post here? First I want to say is that I loved Federer deadly best before. But what he had done on court recently changed my love for him a lot. Bar the tennis skill, I think he had lost the love for tennis and basic sportsmanship. Roger always destroyed his opponent accrosss the net before, so he can often times showed his fascinating smile after every match. But when he cannot top over his opponent one game after another, he shows bad expressions and nerver congratulate his opponent's good performance sincerely. Please don't try to blame me on what I am saying. I speak out my feeling because I feel very sad. I'm nota good tennis player. I maybe wrong. But in my opinion, what Roder lacks right now is not tennis skill. It's his mental thinking. He should forget Sampras record and World No. 1, or he would get too nervous and anxious to win. That will do harm for the performance of his tennis skill. He should find the love for the game and competition again to win the match. Go for win, Roger. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.202.100

04/04 10:17, , 1F
如果電腦有中文輸入法就可以打中文吧?
04/04 10:17, 1F

04/04 10:17, , 2F
看來你愛他但是不太了解他。Never mind
04/04 10:17, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19ri3yno (Federer)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19ri3yno (Federer)