Re: [外絮] Olleh 臉書已回收

看板LoL作者 (科科理性勿戰)時間8年前 (2015/08/17 05:37), 編輯推噓0(110)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串11/17 (看更多)
※ 引述《TaiwanAlone (台灣阿龍)》之銘言: : Joosung : 20 分鐘前 · : I want to tell why its all my faults. : Before matches, i made ban&pick all night. : I slept for only 3 hours. : Then i got many thinkings about it. : I showed my ban&pick to my teammates and it was great. : So we could win first game. : After first game, i didnt talk about ban&pick and i followed our team. : Because we didnt have time and they used chinese for fast communication. : i had to talk about my all thinkings to them. : But i didn't do anything. : At final match, we knew they gonna first pick victor. : I wanted to pick thresh and kalistar because i always win with this bot duo. : But when our team picked maokai and rexai, i didnt say anything to them. : Normally i always say "hey give me thresh! I can carry !" (Even in solo Rank) : But this time , i was so passive and followed our team. : I could save my team. : But i kicked the last chance. : I am so sorry to my team and all fans. : I cannot breath easily because i made same mistakes. : I learned that i have to do all my best every moment. : i will focus on myself and write my all mistakes. : Also, i gonna learn chinese so hard. : I promise this to you. : Thank you for being with me. 都是我的錯 只睡三鐘頭 第一場我的BP把閃電狼打成狗 都是我的錯 爛BP不說 國語聽不懂 都是我的錯 案影島組合 總是讓我一再贏了場場的DUO 都是我的錯 像一個孬種 隊伍沒得救 這場以後還能為誰SUPPORT 我承認都是被動惹的禍 想用雷希凱瑞說不出口 才會第五場再下路和阿貴一起變成洞 我承認都是被動惹的禍 偏偏緊要關頭我不會說中文 再怎麼懊悔難受也不能出國 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.113.97.77 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1439761056.A.F2E.html

08/17 09:41, , 1F
我的嘴角像水泥
08/17 09:41, 1F

08/17 11:26, , 2F
有梗給推
08/17 11:26, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1LqGAWyk (LoL)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1LqGAWyk (LoL)